You Are Reading

OUGD505: STUDIO BRIEF 2 - An Exhibition of Aston Martin // Target Audience Research

To research my what my target audience should be, and how I can better define them, I've started to research into elephants and sticks. Some articles about various owners of Aston Martins, to learn about their lifestyle and what they're like.


The first article I've found comes from the guardian, it's a description of David Richards an Aston Martin owner. I'm use this as a template for the typical Aston Martin owner. 










http://www.theguardian.com/business/2007/mar/23/motoring.lifeandhealth

The article above talks about the typical life style and traits of an Aston Martin owner,


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.